New Breweries in 2012?

As promised, here’s a list of licenses applied for, but not yet approved in Ohio. A1 licenses are required for brewing beer, ale, stout or other malt liquors. A1A licenses are required for serving beer or liquor on an A1 premise (although recent law changes allow for tasting rooms at breweries without the A1A now.)